fredag 6 mars 2015

Before exercise 5

Hi, i hope everyone reads this.

Before Monday afternoon we have to summarize the results from each person's test and post one short analysis in the blog. We also have to prepare a 5-10 minutes presentation (using a projector) where we have to present our problem, the main scenario and the prototype. How are we going to organize all of this in 2 days? I don't think we'll be able to meet up before Monday since I'm currently away. Do you want to meet up without me anyway, or should we all meet up before lunch time (10-12) in Monday at the library before the exercise session starts?

I personally prefer the second option, and I'll assume that it's what we're going to do unless someone says something otherwise here.

4 kommentarer:

  1. It would be a good idea to meet up in advance. Also, regarding testing. The tests should be performed on "real" users, right? I mean, are we required to test the prototype on museum visitors for this exercise session, or is it later?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, the testing on real users is for this exercise session. You have to do at least one think-aloud thing with a 'real' user, and post it on the blog. It's not required to be in a real museum, it could be done anywhere, although it's preferable to do so.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I wonder how we will manage to this before the practice session...

    SvaraRadera
  4. It should be possible to meet up both times (with and without Abdallah) because we will need that extra time. I will try and get a user to test the prototype meanwhile.

    SvaraRadera