måndag 23 mars 2015

Preperation for Final Presentation

Good work everyone ! By next week, the prototype will be improved. But in order for that to happen, I will need:


  •  a list of changes that need to be made (solutions to the bugs).
  •  a suggestion for a colour theme.
  •  a name for our app, app icon is optional.
Here is an updated version of the prototype, fixed the quiz bug, implemented a home button. Changed the home page theme (if we agree that it works, I will then do the same theme on the rest of the pages)

1 kommentar:

  1. If we want to emulate the theme of tekniska museet, then we'd go with a black&white color scheme (http://www.tekniskamuseet.se/1/start.html), one could view this as a bit boring or alternatively as a sleek and professional design. The green looks nice though.

    However, the app seems a bit barren. I spoke to some people from other groups and they seemed to value aesthetics highly. Though, I don't know if we can improve upon that since (I assume) none of us are web designers.

    I think we should keep the back button (it doesn't hurt to have both a home and back button).

    I also think we should have every quiz question as a seperate page, the scrolling seemed to confuse some testers and is a bit unintuitive (scrolling on a smartphone sucks).

    SvaraRadera